Friday, November 20, 2009

The Blind Side - Movie Review

I don't review movies like the people do that get paid for it. I tell you my way, so I hope this helps you in making your decision to see The Blind Side or not.

Inspirational, this movie has inspired me to be a better person. If everyone in the world saw this movie I can't help but believe that this would be a better world to live in. I laughed and cried and laughed and cried. The message of unconditional love is such a blessing. This is really a must see movie for anyone in their teens and up. Only because of about 10 minutes late in the movie do I recommend that parents see it before allowing their younger children to see it. There is some rough language and a drug/gang scene. It's definitely not pretty but realistic.

This movie is based on a true story. What a joy to know that this really happened. We really can make a difference in someone else's life. Not that this is news to us but do we actually make the attempt. I read somewhere that after doing this movie Sandra Bullock said "this movie has restored my faith in people of faith". Me too.

The actors, in my opinion, were phenomenal. Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw, hilarious and they made the best couple. The son, sorry I don't remember his name, stole the show. Kathy Bates did a fabulous job as well.

There is a strong christian influence in the movie, how refreshing. Please invite your lost friends to go along with you.

I would pay to see this movie again. I don't say that often. I would do it in a heartbeat and I will buy the dvd the minute it's released.

I feel as though I could conquer the world and you will too after you go see it. What are you waiting for?



Let me know what you think,
Karen

No comments: