Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a Quick Update

I trust you had a great holiday. It was very quiet one for Brian, Ben & I. We weren't able to go back to Texas and no one was able to come and visit us. I really started missing friends and family but we survived and got to spend lots of quality time together.

We had 3 or 4 inches of snow today, it was so beautiful. I know that I say that everytime but it really is. Everyone tells me that we haven't even begun winter in Colorado yet. I can't wait to see what that really means.

Ben is doing well in school. I can't believe that he will graduate in only four months. Wow, how time flies. He leaves in less than two months for his mission trip to Belize. We still have some fundraising to do but we are trusting in God to provide. He always does. The cool thing about D-now weekends in Colorado is that you go snow skiing during them. Ben leaves on Friday for what our church calls Powderburn basically D-now with some skiing thrown in.

I hope God is blessing you and that you are blessing Him!

Love and miss you all,

Karen

No comments: